1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig live streaming starts on 18 August 2019 at 12:00 at An der alten Forsterei, Berlin in Bundesliga, Germany. Extratips.com provides livescore, H2H information for 1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig as well as in-depth stats about each team like lineups, standings, predictions and professional betting tips.
Live Streaming for 1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig
On Extratips.com you can watch the live stream for 1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig that starts at 12:00 on 18 August 2019. Bet365 could be streaming this event live. Please check what games is bet365 streaming by using the player above. If you are a registered member you can watch 1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig on your mobile phone or tablet. Links to 1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig video highlights are welcome from visitors in case the live broadcast link is broken. We can not be held responsible for third party video content so please forward any claims to video file owners.
Union Berlin and RB Leipzig meet at Stadion An der Alten Försterei, in a match for the 1st round of the Bundesliga. In the last 3 years there are only 2 head ‑ to ‑ heads between these two teams: one on 19‑02‑2016, which ended in a win by RB Leipzig by (3‑0), and the latest on 28‑08‑2015, who ended in a draw by (1‑1). In this match the home advantage may play an important role, since RB Leipzig presents significant differences between home and away performances.
The home team debuts this season after finishing last season in 3rd place and gaining access. This is a team that maintains performance when playing away from their stadium, as in the last 30 matches they have recorded 7 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses as a visitor; against 8 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses at their stadium. They come to this match after a away win against Germania Halberstadt by (0‑6). Union Berlin have won 5, tied 3 and lost 2 of the last 10 home matches. Their offense has scored consistently, as they have scored goals in 8 of the last 10 matches. In their home matches there is a tendency for goals, since 21 of their last 23 matches have ended with Over 1,5 goals.
Union Berlin heads into this match motivated after a 1-4 win in a friendly against Lichtenberg. The home team usually plays in 4-4-2, favoring offensive transitions and channeling their attack through the sides. The two most advanced and responsible for taking danger are Andersson and Ingvartsen. It is possible that Bulter, Gentner, Promel and Becker are in the most central area. Coach Urs Fischer will be without Florian Hubner because he is injured.
This will be the first game in this edition of the away team competition, which finished the previous edition in 3rd place. This is a team that interestingly presents more positive results away from home, since they have a record of 9 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 30 matches, with 29 goals scored and 18 conceded. Already at home, they have won 6 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses, with a total of 21 goals scored and 20 conceded. They come to this match after a away win against Osnabrück by (2‑3). In the last 10 away matches in all competitions, RB Leipzig have won 8, tied 1 and lost 1. The team has conceded goals in 8 of the last 10 matches, so their defense needs to improve, but their offense has scored with regularity as they have scored goals in 8 of the last 10 matches.
RB Leipzig heads into this match motivated after a 2-3 away win against Osnabruck in duel for DFB Pokal: Sabitzer and Klostermann scored the goals of the triumph. The visiting team usually plays in the 5-3-2 tactical system, where the two most advanced are Poulsen and Werner. One of the great qualities of the team is the way they can counterattack. It is noteworthy that usually when investing in the offensive process do so through the left side, taking advantage of the depth offered by Konrad Laimer. Coach Julian Nagelsmann will not be able to count on Hannes Wolf for being handed over to the medical department.
1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig ODDS
1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig IMAGE GALLERY
LIVE TABLE Bundesliga
1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig H2H
1. FC Union Berlin
This season 1. FC Union Berlin has 1 wins, 5 losses and 1 draws from 7 played matches.
This season RB Leipzig has 4 wins, 1 losses and 2 draws from 7 played matches.
Past 1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig Results
|>>>> Based on the last 1 matches between these teams we predict that there will be OVER 2.5 goals for this match.|
|18Aug2019||1. FC Union Berlin||0 - 4||RB Leipzig||Bundesliga|
|Over their last five games 1. FC Union Berlin have had a little bit of a blip. They have won 1 out of their last five. However, they have had them before during the season and managed to come out strong on the other side so they should manage to do the same now and get back to winning ways.|
|1. FC Union Berlin||0 - 4||RB Leipzig||Bundesliga|
1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig EXPERT PREDICTIONS
AVERAGE GOALS SCORED AND CONCEDED
1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig AVERAGE GOALS PER PERIOD
1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig ATTACKING PERFORMANCE
1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig DEFENDING PERFORMANCE
1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig FACTS AND FIGURES
1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig LIVE STATISTICS
1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig BALL POSESSION
1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig LINEUPS
1. FC Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig CORRECT SCORE MATRIX
Some facts you might want to read!
1. FC Union Berlin wins 1st half in 47% of their matches, RB Leipzig in 40% of their matches.
1. FC Union Berlin wins 47% of halftimes, RB Leipzig wins 40%.
1. FC Union Berlin's performance of the last 5 matches is better than RB Leipzig's.
RB Leipzig have lost just 1 of their last 4 games against 1. FC Union Berlin (in all competitions).
In the last 4 meetings 1. FC Union Berlin won 1, RB Leipzig won 2, 1 draws.
The winner of their last meeting was RB Leipzig.
On their last meeting RB Leipzig won by 3 goals.
1. FC Union Berlin scores 1.25 goals in a match against RB Leipzig and RB Leipzig scores 2 goals against 1. FC Union Berlin (on average).
1. FC Union Berlin scores 2.23 goals when playing at home and RB Leipzig scores 1.76 goals when playing away (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between 1. FC Union Berlin and RB Leipzig is 3.25.
When 1. FC Union Berlin leads 1-0 at home, they win in 75% of their matches.
When RB Leipzig leads 0-1 away, they win in 85% of their matches.
When 1. FC Union Berlin is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches.
When RB Leipzig is down 1-0 away, they win 22% of their matches.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between 1. FC Union Berlin and RB Leipzig is 2.
RB Leipzig have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.