1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen live streaming starts on 14 September 2019 at 09:30 at An der alten Forsterei, Berlin in Bundesliga, Germany. Extratips.com provides livescore, H2H information for 1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen as well as in-depth stats about each team like lineups, standings, predictions and professional betting tips.
Live Streaming for 1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen
On Extratips.com you can watch the live stream for 1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen that starts at 09:30 on 14 September 2019. Bet365 could be streaming this event live. Please check what games is bet365 streaming by using the player above. If you are a registered member you can watch 1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen on your mobile phone or tablet. Links to 1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen video highlights are welcome from visitors in case the live broadcast link is broken. We can not be held responsible for third party video content so please forward any claims to video file owners.
Union Berlin and Werder Bremen play at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei, in a match for the 4th round of the Bundesliga. There are no official clashes between these two teams in the last 3 years. The last head ‑ to ‑ head was played on 03‑09‑2011 and ended with the result: Union Berlin (2‑2) Werder Bremen.
After 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss, the home team is in the 11th position, having won 4 points. In the last match, they got a home win against Borussia Dortmund by (3‑1), after in the previous match they have tied (1‑1) an away match against Augsburg. In their last match, for the Friendlies, they got a home win against Chemnitzer by (3‑1). In the last 10 home matches Union Berlin has a record of 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Defensive consistency hasn't been their best feature, as they have conceded goals in 9 of the last 10 matches, but their offense has scored consistently, as they have scored goals in 8 of the last 10 matches.
Union Berlin comes for this match after a 3-1 win against Dortmund, adding the first victory in the German championship: Bulter (2) and Andersson scored the goals of the three points. Even playing at home, coach Urs Fischer is expected to take a more cautious eleven, benefiting from constant counterattacks through the sides. Offensive Andersson and winger Marius Bulter are the best scorers of this Union Berlin with 2 goals each. For this round the coach will be without Schlotterbeck, suspended, besides Marcus Ingvartsen, who is injured.
The away team is currently in the 13 th position of the league, with 3 points won, after 1 win and 2 losses. In the penultimate round, they have lost an away match against Hoffenheim by (3‑2). In the last match, they won in a home match against Augsburg, by (3‑2). In the last 10 away matches in all competitions, Werder Bremen have won 5, tied 2 and lost 3. The team has conceded goals in 7 of the last 10 matches, so their defense needs to improve, but their offense has scored with regularity as they have managed to achieve in 9 of the last 10 matches. In the last 3 away matches for all competitions there is 1 period that stands out: they have scored 3 of their 8 goals between minutes (31' ‑ 45 ').
Werder Bremen comes motivated for this match after a 3-2 win against Augsburg, adding the first three points in this Bundesliga: the goals of the team were scored by Osako (2) and Sargent. Even playing away from home, Werder Bremen will want to set the pace for the game, catching the ball and creating opportunities through more organized attacks. Most likely we will see this lineup in the 4-4-2 diamond. At the individual level we highlight the offensive Yuya Osako with 3 goals. Unavailable for injury: Bargfrede, Bartels, Goller, Langkamp, Toprak and Rashica.
1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen ODDS
1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen IMAGE GALLERY
LIVE TABLE Bundesliga
1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen H2H
1. FC Union Berlin
This season 1. FC Union Berlin has 1 wins, 1 losses and 1 draws from 3 played matches.
This season Werder Bremen has 1 wins, 2 losses and 0 draws from 3 played matches.
Past 1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen Results
|>>>> Based on the last 1 matches between these teams we predict that there will be OVER 2.5 goals for this match.|
|14Sep2019||1. FC Union Berlin||1 - 2||Werder Bremen||Bundesliga|
|Over their last five games 1. FC Union Berlin have had a little bit of a blip. They have won 1 out of their last five. However, they have had them before during the season and managed to come out strong on the other side so they should manage to do the same now and get back to winning ways.|
|1. FC Union Berlin||1 - 2||Werder Bremen||Bundesliga|
1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen EXPERT PREDICTIONS
AVERAGE GOALS SCORED AND CONCEDED
1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen AVERAGE GOALS PER PERIOD
1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen ATTACKING PERFORMANCE
1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen DEFENDING PERFORMANCE
1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen FACTS AND FIGURES
1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen LIVE STATISTICS
1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen BALL POSESSION
1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen LINEUPS
1. FC Union Berlin vs Werder Bremen CORRECT SCORE MATRIX
Some facts you might want to read!
A year ago, Werder Bremen were number 7 in the table with 5 points. Now they are number 13 with 3 points.
1. FC Union Berlin wins 1st half in 43% of their matches, Werder Bremen in 34% of their matches.
1. FC Union Berlin wins 43% of halftimes, Werder Bremen wins 34%.
1. FC Union Berlin's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Werder Bremen's.
In Bundesliga, Werder Bremen has better performance than 1. FC Union Berlin.
Their last meeting was a draw. (2-2)
1. FC Union Berlin scores 2.09 goals when playing at home and Werder Bremen scores 1.78 goals when playing away (on average).
When 1. FC Union Berlin leads 1-0 at home, they win in 81% of their matches.
When Werder Bremen leads 0-1 away, they win in 83% of their matches.
When 1. FC Union Berlin is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches.
When Werder Bremen is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
1. FC Union Berlin have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.