Arsenal forward and Gabon international Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has acquired a customised £240,000 Lamborghini Huracan to add to his already impressive collection of cars now worth £2.1million.
The former Borussia Dortmund star showed off his new addition, the psychedelic-looking Lamborghini by posting a video on his Instagram story. The Arsenal striker earns a £198,000-a-week salary meaning it would only take him only two weeks to pay for his new Lamborghini Huracan.
The 30-year-old Gabonese footballer also owns three different high-end models of Ferrari, two Audi R8s and an Aston Martin. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang now boasts a car collection worth over £2 million.
The Full List of Aubameyang’s Supercars
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder – £240,000
- Porsche Panamera Turbo Techart – £140,000
- Lamborghini Aventador – £270,000
- Ferrari 812 Superfast – £250,000
- Range Rover Sport Mansory – £150,000
- Audi R8 V10 Plus – £128,000
- Aston Martin DB9 Volante 2 – £140,000
- Ferrari 488 Spider – £205,000
- Porsche Panamera Mansory C One – £113,000
- Volkswagen Beetle Cabriolet – £22,000
- Porsche Cayenne Techart Magnum – £60,000
- Ferrari 458 Italia – £200,000
- Audi R8 2013 – £128,000
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 – £141,000
That’s quite an impressive car collection that would make anyone turn green with envy!